Skip to main content

Jenny's Bear

I'm a student in 2nbE and I've read the book Jenny's Bear by Michael Ratnett ¬ June Goulding) It's a book for little children, but I liked it because I like bears and the language is quite simple (my English isn't very good)
The book is not very big and has many pictures.

It's about a girl who loves bears and meets a real bear. They become friends
I won't tell you how it finishes but there are surprises.
The language wan't very difficult but I had to look up a few words like:
cosy
den
shook (from the verb shake)
I read the book in 20 minutes
I recommend it and I hope you enjoy it
José Mª González (Group 2nbE)

Comments

  1. It sounds interesting. I'm going to borrow this book too
    Petri (2nbE)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Infographic

1. Infographic tool I had never heard of this thing so, again, I'm delighted to learn about this kind of stuff and assume that my colleagues and students will be too. If I can get to put it to good use in our library at the EOI Ávila, that is! I chose the first of the options in the instructions, so for my example I'm using Piktochart. I went throught the video and I liked the look of it and then I saw a template with a little pine tree. For the obvious reason that Abies has a little pine tree as a logo, I chose that template, even if the topic of the Template is something quite different. But let's see if I can get this thing to work.... By the way. In earlier Posts I had inserted some tif pictures that didn't look too good because their background wasn't invisible. Now I'm using png and it looks much cooler, you know So here's a link to my first Experience with Piktochart. I'm sure there's room for improvement. Also the Info is not at all valid...

Diario de Aprendizaje AbiesWeb

Started on 18/09/2017 Never worked with this yet so I'm finding my bearings Today I filled in the form about the library in our school EOI Ávila. To most questions I could anser with a YES, so it seems that our library is quite well-equipped. I'll write more later. I'm not sure whether to add things here or to create New Posts...(?) I think I'm doing both https://eoiavilabookreviews.blogspot.com.es/2013/10/jennys-bear.html So for Educalab I filled in this form on how to improve our library. We are in a pretty new building at the EOI Ávila so the library is also brandnew. I'll insert a little pic I took myself just to give you an idea. Admittedly a few things have changed recently. There  are now a few PCs on the left for people to play audio CDs, or example, that go with the graded readers that we have. For most of the questions in the Questionnaire I was able to respond with a YES, so I guess that's not so bad. Still there's room for impr...